Installation of a new printer is quite easy. All printers come along with their manuals, which could be used to unbox and install a new devices without any errors. Some users may find the process difficult, therefore they are provided Epson Toll Free Number for online assistance.
- Unbox your new Epson L380 and install required hardware (Power cord, Ink Toner, USB wire, Paper etc.)
- Run the software disk that came along and proceed with printer driver installation
- Further, agree to the terms of software use and complete installation by choosing affirmative options
- If your PC does not run disk, then download a digital copy of your device drivers at https://epson.com/Support/sl/s
- On being prompted for connecting the printer, choose USB wired connection
- Plug the USB wire in the printer and connect the other end to the computer
- Before connecting USB wire to the computer, make sure the printer is turned ON
- At the end of printer configuration, complete the registration to advantage the most of your device features
- On completion of the printer configuration process, print a test page
You can also make your printer wireless by connecting it to the Wi-Fi network. By connecting the printer through wireless network, you can enjoy hassle-free printing and scanning from any device within the range of same network.
Additionally, if your setup got interrupted due to an unexpected error, then contact on Epson Printer Tech Support Number and talk to their engineers. There are many advanced tools that are developed by Epson engineers for the ease of service on any range of its products.
To configure your printer on wireless network, you can choose the option “Convert the USB connection to wireless” during the installation or follow instructions on the printer screen to manually configure network settings on it. The device setup guide has all required instructions that will help you easily configure Epson L380 on the wireless network. If you have not received the manual guide with new product, then download it online from the official website. Moreover, speak with Epson Customer Support Phone Number for additional help and other services.
Source Url :